Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weekend y Mas

We got an early start to the weekend because Jody got home at 3 on Friday. Woohoo! On Saturday Jody bottled his beer and we can try it in two weeks. We met some friends in the park for breakfast on Sunday morning and had a really nice picnic. Megan brought homemade mandelbrot which I'd never had before and it was really good. It's basically chocolate walnut biscotti. Henry was kept at bay with grapes.
On Tuesday we had a photo shoot at the park. Our playgroup hired a photographer to come out and take photos so we could get a group rate. I can't wait to see how they turned out! All the boys got in the swings at the same time and they looked so cute together.
Then my parents arrived and we met up with Katie, Ella, and her neighbors at the farmers' market at Rice. We got some lemon sorbet and bread and cheese. Someone bought some lettuce and discovered a bright green tree frog hanging out in the leaves. Cool!
I've been blowing my nose a lot because of allergies and Henry always laughs when I do it. Today I pretended to blow my nose and then went to wipe his, but he took the kleenex and tried to wipe mine for me. It was so cute! He did it to my dad, too. He's also been giving me kisses. I'll ask him for a kiss and then offer him my nose or cheek and he'll lean forward, plant his lips on me and stick out his tongue a little. Sloppy kisses! And tonight while I was getting Henry ready for bed, we were playing on the floor and I said, "Henry, do you want to read a book?" and he crawled over to the bookshelves and pulled out a book!!!
Farmers' Market
Playroup at the Park

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

Those boys look like trouble! :)