Thursday, March 12, 2009

9 months old!

Henry turned 9 months today! He's been in the outside world now as long as he was inside. Pretty neat, huh. We celebrated by going to the rodeo - Yee-Haw! My parents came with us and we met Katie and baby Ella there. Henry looked the part in his little cowboy outfit and I found a cowboy hat for him while we were there. We got up close and personal with some furry farm animals and saw some teeny pink piglets that were born just 3 days ago. Henry and I climbed up on a real live longhorn and then we all chowed down on foot long corndogs. While Katie and Ella were on the longhorn, I sat down on a bench to nurse Henry. I soon realized that we were sitting right by a guy giving a milking demonstration with a real cow and there was a large audience sitting across from us. I wonder whether anyone else noticed and thought it was as funny as I did.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
We hosted our Tuesday playgroup this week because Sheila and Sean were sick. It was fun to have everyone over; there were 8 moms and 8 babies and we moved the furniture around to make a play area. Little Aika fell asleep on the boppy pillow and looked so precious.
My dad just put up three new web pages with cute Henry pics!

No comments: