After lunch we went to the park and I put Henry in a bucket swing. I had tried this before, but he got scared and cried. This time he LOVED it - laughed the whole time and only cried when I went to take him out!
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Swing
Today was our first class at Fundamentally Music. We signed up with our neighbors across the street, Revital and little Aviv. They're from Israel and have only been in the US a few months. In class we sang songs and played with some toy instruments. Henry enjoyed it for the most part, but got pretty cranky a few times. He did love crawling under the parachute at the end.
After lunch we went to the park and I put Henry in a bucket swing. I had tried this before, but he got scared and cried. This time he LOVED it - laughed the whole time and only cried when I went to take him out!

After lunch we went to the park and I put Henry in a bucket swing. I had tried this before, but he got scared and cried. This time he LOVED it - laughed the whole time and only cried when I went to take him out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment