Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Patty's Day!

Here we are celebrating with a few of our playgroup buddies And here's my little leprechaun enjoying a cold Guinness

We went to see the pediatrician yesterday for Henry's 9 month check up. He weighed in at 20lbs, 3oz (50th %ile) and is 29 inches long (75th %ile). The doc said I should skip his midnight feeding, but continue to feed him if he wakes up around 3-4 am and try to push it back a little each night. So last night I put him to bed at 7:30 and when he started crying at 12:30am I didn't check on him. He cried for one hour and I felt horrible, but he finally went back to sleep and didn't wake up again until 7:30! Wow! That's the longest he's ever gone without nursing. 12 hours! We'll see what happens tonight...

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

Yeah, Henry! We did that a couple of months ago with Brian. It gets easier, and you will be thankful for the uninterrupted sleep!