Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Granddaddy

March 3rd was my Granddaddy's birthday and we always make chocolate meringue pie, which was his favorite dessert, to celebrate.

We've been teaching Henry to wave to people and on Monday when Caroline was leaving, she said, "bye-bye" and Henry started waving! He usually only waves if you start waving first. Then, today, I caught the tail end of Oprah and Henry was sitting in my lap, facing me. When she said, "bye-bye," he turned around and started waving at her!
Henry LOVES playing peek-a-boo under the coffee table. He'll crawl under and then we'll take turns saying, "Where's Henry?" from different sides. He'll patiently wait a few moments then pop out on the side that the person who's calling his name is sitting on and smile really big. Here are a few pictures from this weekend -

Caroline and Henry wearing his "Someone in Hoboken Loves Me" shirt

One of my favorite things to do is get cleaned up after eating. I love to move the faucet back and forth and drink water out of it.
Grandmommy and I look so cute together
I love to harass whoever is on the computer!

No comments: