Saturday, December 20, 2008

To Dripping Springs We Go

Henry and I left for Dripping Springs on Thursday for our Christmas holiday! Jody drove in today from Houston. He was going to go to Chicago this weekend, but his flight got canceled because of snow. Yay! I'm so glad he didn't go because people who did are now stuck there. Philip, Sara, Elliott, and Caroline also got here today! E and C's flight got canceled so they hopped on a train to Boston and flew in on the same flight as P and S. It's awesome that we're all here together! All 9 of us! Henry is having a great time playing with his aunts and uncles. I was worried he was going to be upset when everyone got here because he's been going through some separation/stranger anxiety, but he is all smiles now! And who wouldn't be with so many people to play with you! I can even leave the room and he doesn't mind. We're having a dessert party tomorrow so my mom and I are busy baking! Here's Henry having a great time playing peek-a-boo with Aunt Sara.

No comments: