Friday, December 12, 2008

6 Months!

My little munchkin turned 6 months today! I'm amazed at how quickly he's changing and developing. There are so many new little things that he does. One of my favorites is how he puts his arms up when he wants me to come over and help him stand. He loves standing up and gets really upset now when he has to lie down on the changing table. I've started to dress him sitting up because he squirms so much when he's lying down. He's also been making different noises and pushing his lips out a lot. Maybe he'll start making some consonant sounds soon. When he's hungry he'll reach for me and put his arms around my neck and bury his face in my shoulder. It's really neat that I can actually tell what he wants sometimes! He's got a big rash around his mouth and neck from his constant slobber. Here's a picture of him in front of our Christmas tree.