Monday, December 15, 2008
6 Month Check Up
We've been trying to take our Christmas card picture by using the self timer, but Henry will not look at the camera unless a person is behind it making silly faces and noises. We're running out of time to get the cards ordered so I was excited when Gretchen said she'd be in town today and I called Jody and he said he could run home at lunch time so we could take a picture together. She took several and I think we got some good shots! Speaking of shots, today was Henry's 6 month check up. He got his third round of vaccinations and the flu shot. He weighed in at 18 lbs, 2 oz and is 27 1/2" tall. The pediatrician said his top two teeth are about to break through. She also noticed him grabbing on to my jacket to stand up and said that's what she looks for at the nine month check up. Hey, I'm allowed to brag a little, right? :) Though most moms would proabably tell me that becoming more mobile is not something you want to be bragging about!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We're glad he's happy and healthy! We're looking to baby wrestling, part 2.
Post a Comment