The day is finally here! We've been doing lots of preparations over the past few weeks for Henry's monkey party. My dad put up a shade between the house and the garage, Jody painted the garage floor and we put up lots of monkey decorations!

Here we are with the birthday boy in his monkey shirt before the festivities began.

Philip made this awesome photo mosaic composed of tiny photos of Henry.
I baked two monkey cakes and some cupcakes that say Happy First Birthday Henry! All banana flavor, of course.

Soon after the party started, Henry decided it was naptime. Notice him passed out on his granny's lap on the sofa. He slept for about an hour while everyone else had hot dogs and hamburgers and mint tea.


We put up photos from each month of Henry's first year.

Henry wasn't quite sure what to do with his cake at first.
Hmmm, I think I'll start with the hair.

Daddy, I can't eat this all by myself!

Time to get cleaned off in the kiddie pool.

Here are some of my friends playing in another kiddie pool. This one doesn't have cake crumbs floating in it.

We had a great day and I still can't believe that our little baby is one year old!
More pics
here.
1 comment:
That is the COOLEST photo mosaic I've ever seen. AWESOME! I'm so impressed Henry napped through his party...he needs to give some napping tips to Brian. :)
Post a Comment