Monday, June 15, 2009

12 Month Checkup

Just a few data points from Henry's checkup today: Height - 31.5" (90-95%), Weight - 21#4oz (30%), Head - 47cm (70%). His bottom two molars have come in and the top two are about to break through. Needless to say he's been pretty fussy lately (those molars are huge!) and doesn't want to eat much so I'm going to wait to start the weaning process until they come through. I also asked about his baby anxiety. He has stranger anxiety, but I thought it was a bit odd that when a baby starts crawling toward him he freezes and makes a beeline to me. The doc thought that was funny, but not unusual. He also got three shots and we don't have to go back until he's 18 months. I had an appointment today, too, just for a general checkup which I haven't done in years. I was nervous because I had to take Henry with me, but he cooperated for the most part. They gave me an ekg which they said was standard to do every few years, but it made me feel old!

No comments: