Here's a rundown of our July so far. Granny Gretchen stayed with us a few days and taught us how to play Mexican Train which turned out to be a fun game that you play with dominoes. It's even better with tacos and cerveza. Jody left on the 4th of July to spend a week in London for school. We didn't do anything too exciting to celebrate the 4th besides dress up in red, white and blue. I even forgot about the fireworks and since I was by myself that night, I was a little afraid when I heard these strange noises outside after I put Henry to bed. My parents came midweek and we hitched a ride back with them to Drips to hang out until Jody got back and to see Philip and Sara. Henry really improved his walking skills while we were there. He learns more when he's around a lot of people encouraging him. Anything for a roomful of applause!
We also got to hang out at the ranch and go to Fredricksburg. Philip and Sara just bought a new Prius which is really cool and they're heading off on a road trip to California to see her family. On Sunday we went to see my friend Rachel and her family and got to help celebrate Brian's first birthday! We arrived home yesterday and are excited to have Jody back! Although we can't understand what he's saying with his new London accent.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He's hysterical! Give him something to hold in each hand and he'll run b/c he'll feel like he's more supported. Or maybe not...haha. Great to see y'all!
Post a Comment