Sunday, January 4, 2009
Tales from the Crib
Last night when I went to nurse Henry at 2:30 am, I had let him cry a little before going in and I found him SITTING UP in the corner of his crib! He was just sitting there whimpering. It was sort of eerie to see him sitting up. He doesn't sit up by himself yet during the day. Then tonight I put him in his crib for the night and by the time I got downstairs and turned on the monitor, he was sitting up again! We could see him chewing on his blanket. We just let him cry for a while and eventually he lay back down and went to sleep. Phew! I was worried we were going to have to start a whole new ritual of going back in at night to get him to lie down again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just wait until he can stand up - then he'll jump up and down until he finally gets too tired! You and Jody will definitely get a kick out of that on the video monitor. :)
Post a Comment