We had a great weekend just relaxing and hanging out together. We finally got some pictures hung up in our family room! It feels a lot more homey now. I made Henry some butternut squash puree. I haven't had it in a long time and thought it was so yummy that we had some for dinner, too, and I made some butternut squash gelato! Haven't tried it yet because we were too stuffed after dinner, but the batter was really tasty! Henry has become a speedy little crawler and he's gaining more confidence in his standing ability; he'll let go with one hand now after he pulls up on something to stand. It's cute to watch him slowly ease his way back down to the floor. With his new confidence standing and crawling, though, he's also fallen several times and has a few bumps and bruises on his face. Poor baby. It's so sad to hear him crying so hard after he bumps his head.
Somehow he always finds whatever is not a toy and decides to play with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment