Henry ate his first chicken today. I mixed it with sweet potato and he gobbled it down. I boiled the chicken then pureed it with some water. It was so weird to see pureed chicken. I mean really weird. I tasted it, though, and it still tasted like chicken. I’m thinking I could use it to make some sort of chicken spread. I also made some bread yesterday! I wanted some bread to go with dinner, but didn’t want to go to the store so I found a simple recipe for olive oil rolls. Mmmm. And I just made some more chocolate chip cookie dough. I’ve turned into a chocolate chip cookie junkie. I keep dough balls in the freezer and I’ve been baking off two a day. I just ran out so I made some more dough tonight. This time I used whole wheat flour and canola oil so I don’t feel quite as guilty eating them. Amy came over this afternoon to play with us!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment