Sunday, October 26, 2008

Jody Turns 30!

We celebrated Jody's 30th today! I don't feel so old now that we're the same age again. :) This evening we stopped by the Bethancourts for their After the Crash Bash. They served up some tasty hot dogs and burgers - no gourmet food allowed! Here's Henry with his Long Term Investment shirt on. Jody decorated the cake!
We had to leave early to get Henry home and put him to bed. Then Jody and I went out to dinner while Granny Gretchen stayed home with Henry. We had a great time and it was so fun getting dressed up!
After dinner we came back for cake, ice cream and gifts with Gretchen. At Jody's request, I made him a chocolate cake layered with raspberry jam, peanut butter, pecans, heath bits, and ganache. And to go with it triple vanilla ice cream made with vanilla bean, vanilla paste, and mexican vanilla. Mmmmmmmm.


Here's Jody sporting his new monkey slippers!

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

You look beautiful! Happy birthday, Jody.