Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Check-up

Henry had his 4 month check-up today. He weighs 15 lbs, 9 oz (which puts him in the 50-75th percentile for weight) and is 26 1/2 inches long (95th percentile!). He also received his second round of shots, but this time he only had to have two instead of four because they combined three into one. He still cried bloody murder and turned bright red :( but he really enjoyed his polio vaccine which they give orally and say tastes like sugar water. It was so cute watching him slurp it up. Meanwhile, my hair continues to fall out in gobs. Thank goodness I knew this usually happens or I would have freaked out. I mean it just comes out in handfulls and I'm constantly pulling strands off of Henry. Oh well, it was nice to have slightly thicker hair while it lasted.

1 comment:

Rachel Lyn said...

I was wondering why my hair was falling out - thank you! I feel much better now. Henry is such a cutie. Can't wait for him to meet Brian!