With the end of his third month approaching, we decided it was time to move Henry out of our room and into his nursery (not to mention none of us was getting much sleep!). We used the Ferber method where you put him in his crib and if he cries you go in to check on him then wait longer in between each time you go in until he goes to sleep. He actually did really well - Jody only had to check on him 3 times after we put him down and then twice during the night and I nursed him twice. I'm so proud of him! I do miss having him right next to me, but getting some real sleep is definitely worth it! Here are a couple photos of his last morning in bed with us.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment