Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Children's Museum

Yesterday Granny Gretchen and I took Henry to the Children's Museum. It's sort of like the Exploratorium in San Francisco, but on a smaller scale. They have a closed off area just for infants and toddlers where you take your shoes off and go through a little gate and then if you're under 5 your eyes bug out and your head starts spinning because there's just so much to see and do you don't know where to begin! Henry is still too young for most of the activities, but he had a lot of fun playing with the balls and exploring some of the other toys. I was a little worried about him putting everything in his mouth since I'm sure they're completely covered in other kids' germs, but hey, I guess it's more important for him to explore than to worry about a runny nose. I can tell we'll be coming here a lot in the years to come!



No comments: