Saturday, October 3, 2009
Austin for Two
This weekend Jody and I left Henry overnight for the first time ever! We went to Austin while my parents took care of the munchkin in Drippin for almost 24 hours! We had so much fun and basically ate the whole time. First stop, Hi Cupcake, then Thai Kitchen for dinner, one of our college faves, and Amy's Ice Creams for dessert. Somehow I didn't know that Jody and I have the same favorite flavor combo - Mexican vanilla with fresh strawberries. Of course we got several text messages complete with pictures to let us know that everything was going ok in Henryland. It was so amazing to sleep in as late as I wanted and then go to Guero's for breakfast! Henry had a great time while we were gone, but once we got back, he let his emotions out and wouldn't let me get more than two feet away. He'll get over it soon, though, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment